Monday, February 26, 2018

You'll Be Derelict As A Parent If Your Kid Doesn't See 'Black Panther'

I've been seeing a lot of praise for the Black Panther, but this column in the Philadelphia Inquirer takes the cake:

You'll Be Derelict As A Parent If Your Kid Doesn't See 'Black Panther'   

Really? I have nothing against the movie--I haven't seen it. Indeed, my mother informs me that it was her favorite comic growing up. So I suppose I will see it. But really?  

Some other headlines:


'Black Panther' May Usher in a New Age of Comic Book Blockbusters (Star Tribune)

"Black Panther'; Biggest Pop Moment of '18 (Detroit Free Press)

'Black Panther' Slashes Its Way to Fifth-Biggest Opening Ever (Pittsburgh Post-Gazette)

.
.
.
.
Go Beyond 'Black Panther' (Arizona Republic)

And over at the Bangor Daily News, 

Six Stephen King Fan Theories, From the Plausible to the Totally Nuts

Lobster Emoji Gets More Legs After Design Complaints

and

No comments:

Post a Comment