Sunday, March 11, 2018

PMQ: Mansplaining in the House


Housing dominated this week's session. The Prime Minister has taken personal charge of this issue. It's tricky. Planning permission for some developments haven taken as long as 20 years. A lot of this is up to how efficiently local authorities process planning requests.

Saudi Arabia was another major topic of conversation. The Saudi Crown Prince was visiting, in-route to Washington. The attack on Sergei Skripal was mentioned. And rough sleeping once more popped up.

The Prime Minister gets a good jab in at Corbyn almost right out of the gate.

I listened to PMQ this week without headphones. My wife, who has sometimes listened in before, said she could never imagine Xi being able to do anything of the sort, and my mother said she thought it would be a challenge even for most American presidents. I have to say, I agree. 

No comments:

Post a Comment